1634 LANDEL DRIVE – SOLD!
1634 LANDEL DRIVE -SOLD!
GRAND IN SCALE AND SOPHISTICATED IN STYLE this custom estate property offers a lifestyle unlike any other. 6420sqft above grade. Recent, elegant renovations compliment the stunning architectural features of this home. Unique open concept layout with separation of sleeping quarters and private entrance in one wing is well suited for multi-generational families or a live-in nanny. Large, primary living spaces flow easily, perfect for entertaining and all with large windows. The Living Room has beautiful vaulted ceilings, 3 terrace doors and a fireplace with quartz hearth. The Dining Room is open to the Kitchen and Family Room with each space defined by ceiling details. Spectacular Kitchen offers the finest appliances. The Family Room has a stone fireplace with quartz hearth. Private Master Suite in its own wing is located on the main level and offers fireplace, Dressing Room and beautiful Ensuite. Guest Suite and Inlaw Suite are found in a separate wing. The 2nd Level offers Bedrooms 2 and 3 plus a Jack and Jill Bathroom. In the Lower Level there is a Games Room, fireplace, Gym with 3-piece bathroom access, Home Theatre and 6th Bedroom with Ensuite. Secluded backyard oasis has a resort like feel with inground salt water pool, hot tub, fire pit, outdoor kitchen and outdoor washroom.
This magnificent property was thoughtfully landscaped with mature plantings to ensure maximum privacy. Note the combination of copper metal roofing and asphalt shingles on the intricate rooflines. There is a whole home generator to keep the lifestyle going no matter the weather. The circular driveway is entirely done in interlock. Oversized three bay garage. Double door main entrance. Note the second entrance to the right of the garage which is private access to the in-law/nanny suite.
From the moment you enter the chic and spacious Foyer, your eye is drawn to the architectural details. Custom millwork, abundant custom lighting, high flat ceilings & soaring vaulted ceilings. Access the home office and the walk-in coat closet from this area.
The formal Living Room enjoys vaulted ceilings with views to the custom railing along the upper level catwalk. A stunning fireplace surround with quartz surround & hearth is completed with subtle linear millwork to reach the ceiling. Built in speakers in the main living spaces have individual controls to customize the audio experience.
Unique open concept design of the Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room and Eating area is delineated by ceiling detail. The island next to the Dining Room is the perfect buffet for serving your guests dinner. Wine fridge and wine rack allow convenient top ups during dinner. As with all of the primary living spaces, the Dining Room is spacious enough to seat a crowd.
Classic yet so chic, the Kitchen is truly a chef’s dream. With three islands, every task has it’s place. The centre island is oversized to accommodate the Wolf gas range with crepe station. Convenient pot filler. Sleek, efficient Thermadore range hood. A GE Monogram double drawer beverage fridge is on the island next to the Breakfast Area.
The wall of pantry cabinetry houses Miele double wall ovens, a separate Miele steam oven, Panasonic microwave, & Liebherr double fridge/freezers side by side (independent) with 2 ice makers. There is also a walk-in pantry which includes an Amana fridge. The primary sink overlooks the yard. Two Fisher & Paykel dishwashers will handle all the dishes. The Miele coffee station is conveniently located next to a small sink.
All of the primary living spaces have large windows bringing the outdoors in. The Family Room is warmed by the gas fireplace with stone surround and quartz hearth. There is backyard access from the Family Room and three terrace doors in the Living Room.
The Breakfast/Eating Area is tucked next to both Kitchen & Family Room.
Extremely private, set in a wing all to itself is the Master Suite. The spacious Master Bedroom has a natural gas fireplace as well as access to the backyard. Built in speakers are adjusted by the separate control in this area. In addition to two walk-in closets, the Master Suite has a dressing room with vaulted ceilings & arched windows. This room could also be a Sitting Area or another Office, depending on your preference.
The Master Ensuite Bathroom is nothing short of spectacular. Large custom shower offers rainshower, wand, and jets, all of which may be used at the same time. A thoughtful bench seat is below a recessed area perfect for shampoo bottles. A large double vanity offers lots of storage space. The free standing soaker tub is the ideal spot for the end of a busy day.
At the opposite end of the house from the Master is another wing which has two separate sections. There is the Guest Suite for the main house which includes a walk-in closet, linen closet, & private, 3 piece Ensuite Bathroom.
In the same wing as the Guest Suite is the separate In-law/Nanny Suite. Note it’s own entrance. This area can be locked off from the main house & Guest Suite. The sunken Sitting Room for the In-law/Nanny Suite has a wetbar area with cabinetry. Three piece washroom in the In-law/Nanny Suite is a cheater Ensuite as well.
The second floor of the main house offers a Loft Family Room ideal for the kids to watch TV or play games.
Two large bedrooms on the second level share a Jack & Jill Bathroom. The Jack & Jill Bathroom is as nice as most Master Bathrooms! There are double sinks in the vanity, a custom shower, & free standing bathtub.
Second Bedroom on the 2nd floor currently a playroom.
A huge open space on the Lower Level is a Gamesroom/Recreation room with bar and stage. The fourth natural gas fireplace is in this room. Note, beyond behind the glass partition is the Home Gym featuring a Sauna. A 4 piece Bathroom is accessible from both of these spaces.
The sixth Bedroom also enjoys a 4-piece Ensuite Bathroom finished with marble tiles and Walk-in Closet.
Secluded resort-like oasis is a true description of this backyard. In-ground heated salt water pool, hot tub, fire pit, speakers, and a sheltered sitting area under the automated awning. Don’t miss the eighth Bathroom. Exterior access to a 3 piece washroom with changing area steps from the pool means no wet feet through the main living areas of the house.
Outdoor speakers set the tone for the outdoor experience. There is also an outdoor Kitchen with counter space & a fridge alongside the gas BBQ.
Please click link below for detailed floor plans:
Main Living Area
- Foyer: 12’8″ x 12’6″
- Foyer Walk-in Closet: 6’4″ x 5’3″
- Office: 19’10” x 12’7″
- 2 Piece Bathroom: 6’3″ x 5’1″
- Living Room: 17’5″ x 24’5″
- Dining Room: 23’11” x 20’6″
- Kitchen: 20’3″ x 23’9″
- Family Room/Eating Area: 17’6″ x 39’8″
- Laundry: 13’2″ x 15’7″
- Outdoor Pool 3 Piece Bathroom: 15’8″ x 7’10”
- Garage: 30’10” x 36′
- Master Bedroom: 22’4″ x 18’11”
- 5 Piece Ensuite: 17’6″ x 14’1″
- Dressing Room: 16’3″ x 15’9″
- Walk-in Closet: 8’7″ x 7′
- Walk-in Closet: 8’8″ x 7’1″
- Bedroom: 14’6″ x 18’3″
- 3 Piece Ensuite: 6’7″ x 10’6″
- Walk-in Closet:
Nanny/In-law Suite with separate entrance
- Sitting Room: 12’4″ x 19’11”
- Bedroom: 11′ x 13’11”
- Walk-in Closet: 6’5″ x 6’2″
- Cheater 3 Piece Bathroom: 6′ x 10’9
- 5 Piece Bathroom: 15’8″ x 11’6″
- Bedroom: 17’8″ x 18’1″
- Bedroom: 20’5″ x 13’5″
- Family Room: 18’2″ x 19’10”
- 4 Piece Bathroom: 10’10” x 9’4″
- 4 Piece Ensuite: 14’2″ x 11’10”
- Bedroom: 17′ x 24’5″
- Exercise Room: 25’2″ x 38’9″
- Furnace: 27’7″ x 29’8″
- Recreation Room: 35’5″ x 35’5″
- Storage: 11’5″ x 19’3″
- Storage: 3’5″ x 9’1″
- Theatre: 35’4″ x 18’2″
- Utility: 12’6″ x 22’9″
- Kitchen Appliances – Miele double wall ovens, Thermador range hood, Miele steam oven (separate), Fisher & Paykel dishwashers x 2 (2020), Liebherr double fridge/freezer side by side with 2 ice makers (separate) (2020), Panasonic microwave oven, Amana fridge in pantry, reverse osmosis under primary sink with feed to fridge, GE Monogram double door beverage fridge, Miele coffee/espresso station (2018), Wolf gas range with crepe station, KitchenAid garbage compactor, GE Monogram wine cooler
- Laundry Appliances – LG washing machine, Maytag steam dryer
- Home Theatre – Beverage fridge
- Utility/Home Equipment – Wireless security system (monitoring by Rogers, buyer to secure their own contract), exterior hardwired cameras (app operated – app will be transferred), Ring doorbell camera app controlled (main door only), Russound audio system with built-in speakers and controls throughout, 2 x natural gas furnaces (2004, 2014) each with a humidifier (2019 x2), 2 x HRV, 2 x central air conditioners, boiler system for radiant in floor heat lower level, Culligan water treatment system, central vacuum, commercial generator with automatic transfer switch, sauna in gym, 2 x water pressure tanks (owned)
- Exterior Equipment – Salt water in-ground swimming pool, Hayward gas heater, self primed pump, related equipment, private entrance to 3-piece bathroom/changing room, hot tub, gas firepit, outdoor speakers, outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ and fridge, awning with remote and automatic retraction programmed, automatic 3 garage door openers and remote, irrigation system
- Most drapes, blinds
Exclusions: Polaris cleaning robot, seating in home theatre, drapes in Guest Suite, drapes in child’s bedroom (2nd level)
Directions: Exit Highway 417W at March/Eagleson exit. Turn right onto March Rd. Turn left onto Marchvale Drive. Turn left onto Landel Drive. Property will be on the right.
5 + 1
Attached - 3 car